Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day Trips


I've been on a few mini adventures with my camera as of late and have some photos to share. The first trip was to Coronado (California) on Mother's Day when I went down for an Historic Home Tour. I love going on old home tours. I just plain love old homes. They have a character that new homes can't even begin to imitate. We weren't allowed to take pictures of the interiors of the homes we were touring, so I just took out my camera on the walks in-between houses.






Last weekend, I ventured over to the Lavendar Fields in Valley Center. They have all kinds of organic lavendar blooming on a hillside at the end of a dirt road. It was a beautiful relief from the surrounding dry Southern California landscape, something my green loving, East Coast soul needed. Enjoy!








No comments: